Welcome to Visa2theStates

LogoVisa2theStates is an experienced Visa Consultancy that has made the dream of living and working in America a reality for a large number of clients since it was formed in 2008.

It specialises in the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa, the L-1 Intra-Company Transfer Visa and Visa Renewals for both.

The Visa2theStates consultancy is:

  • small enough to provide a hands-on service to our clients, and no part of the application process is ever passed to juniors.
  • 100% successful in all applications to date.
  • more than just an application folder.
  • experienced living and working in the United States themselves, so are in a unique position to understand what each applicant goes through.

There are many reasons why people look at such a huge change in their lives, but whatever the reason, it is a huge step and should be considered very carefully.


Free Initial Consultation

Visa2theStates can offer guidance before you decide to make the move and provides a free of charge and obligation initial telephone discussion, to talk through whether this is the right move for you.


Although UK based Visa2theStates have created successful applications for presentation to US Embassies and Consulates in many Countries around the world.

What you get from Visa2theStates is so much more

After the initial free of charge telephone consultation, and Visa2theStates is retained, we will:

  1. BeĀ available seven days a week to take calls and answer emails
  2. Be available to provide opinion on any aspect of the proposed move
  3. Will continue to sponsor www.theusaforum.com, an independent research tool
  4. Provide opinion on any potential business located for visa eligibility and provide ideas on the financials and future marketing
  5. Handle all application personally without the involvement of junior, inexperienced staff
  6. Provide a complete application to sign and send

This is way more than available from other Visa Attorneys and Consultants. In addition, Visa2theStates can provide contact details of other independent experts who understand the restraints of visa requirements.